Here are a few articles to guide you through the process of buying an instrument.
Buying your first instrument can be a confusing place to start. I’ve guided hundreds of private students to successfully purchase the best instrument for their budget and skill level. In my articles below, I help walk you through the process of what to look for, and give you examples of specific models at different price points. I hope my advice helps you land the best bang for your buck, so you can get up & running as soon as possible!
- Best Acoustic Guitars Under $1,000
- Best Electric Guitars Under $1,000
- Best Bluegrass Banjos Under $1,000
- Best Clawhammer Banjos Under $1,000
- Best Soprano Ukuleles Under $1,000
- Best Tenor Ukuleles Under $1,000